Auricular Acupuncture can help as an alternative method to support you with any emotional or physical symptoms.
I was trained at the Yuan Traditional Medcine College and i'm qualified to practice 5 point(Yuan) and 7 point (Jing)
How does it work
Small needles are inserted around the external ear. I will insert up to 5 needles in each ear. It is relativley pain free and the most you may feel is a little scratch when needles are first inserted. You can choose to have auricular combined with counselling or as a therapy on it's own.
Auricular therapy can help with
- calming the mind
- reducing Blood pressure
- harmonises the liver
- balancing adrenallin and dpamine
- dilation of blood vessels
- strengthening the kidney function
- relieves chest heaviness
- eyes, ears and head hair
- dizzy spells
- disease and iron deficency
- skin disease
- night sweats
- stomach pain
- generalised soreness and pain
- controlling breathing and regulating body temperature
- and much more...